Room Decorating

Room Decorating Details
 You all really showed up and showed off for the vignette party, thank you so much!  I didn’t want to let the holidays go by without highlighting a few of them this weekend.  Wish I could put you all up here, but then we’d be scrolling for days looking, so I picked out a few that caught my eye.
I’m still getting geared up for the new year and working on getting organized and straightened up around this place.  Still have a few more things to get finished and putting the runners on my stairs is one of them.  This month, I’m getting that done!
So, I’m sharing some fun inspiration pics today of painted floors.  Do you love them or no
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating
Room Decorating