Indian Decor

Indian Decor Details
I have photographed CEOs and celebrities; travelled and photographed extensively in Europe, North America and Asia and worked with magazine photo editors and PR agencies (of multinational and Indian firms). My portfolio includes weddings, product launches, sporting tournaments and concerts.
For PR agencies, I photograph clients' events and products, and feature those launches on the Naina.co blog & other social media.
After an MBA in Information Technology & Systems, I worked as an Innovation Consultant for a year, then as a brand / logo designer for eight years. I still work on brand naming and logo design engagements with selective clients from across the world.
The best way to get in touch with me is via email on n@knottytales.com I live in New Delhi, India and travel to wherever my photography assignments take me.
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor
Indian Decor